Monday, November 21, 2011

Days Twenty/Twenty One



I know this is being posted on Day 21 but I had a day off today - my muscles were sore (from yoga and from pretending I could still do stuff on the monkey bars and trapeze rings like I did when I was ten - I can but it hurts more the next day *lol*) - hips and arms mostly - and I really felt fatigued before and after yesterday's class, which I am yet to blog about. Aaarghh. Behind! (Not really, I will post about it soon).

So far on this challenge I have:

* 22 stickers on the board
* lost 3 kilos in weight that isn't simply hydration
* had 2 days off
* done 3 doubles!
* blogged 24 posts
* mild prune fingers and various other Bikram "stigma"
* increased energy and perception
* increased motivation
* glowing skin
* less of an appetite (last week I ate heaps, this week I'm kind of off food)
* reduced my alcohol intake to no more than one glass at a time (ha - got you with that one - jokes)
* occasional feelings of delusionment followed by many moments of elation
* much more connection with myself and am feeling that sense of connection spreading out to others as well
* heaps more laughter, even in classes
* a much better ability to listen to what's going on, in class, and in my own head
* much more confidence in myself and the world

Just putting this up so I have something down for the last two days, will post more tomorrow after the 9.30am class!

Hope everyone else is doing well with the challenge - let me know how you're all going if you read this.

Much love and Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment